Jazzart Dance Theatre seeks to employ a Fundraising & Marketing Officer to contribute to the sustainability of the organisation by developing and implementing our marketing and fundraising plans and activities which complements our artistic vision and strategic direction. The position calls for an extensive background in fundraising complemented by a strong marketing focus in the dance or arts industry.
In consultation with the Operations manager, work towards financial targets by managing all fundraising activities and events to pro-actively seek new funding streams and donors by:
- Keeping abreast with local, national and international fundraising trends and methods through research and attending workshops, meetings and conferences to identify new opportunities for growth and funding development on a continual basis.
- Source funding and prepare all grant applications, including budgets and supporting documents ensuring compliance with all funder/donor requirements
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with funders, supporters and corporates through on-going communication
- Source platforms to showcase performances and organize special events to raise funds for operations, programmes and productions
- Submit relevant reports to management and the board that show objectives, targets, strategies, outputs and outcomes of fundraising efforts.
To work, in collaboration and co-operation with the Jazzart team, to develop and implement a marketing strategy that builds awareness, increases the Jazzart audience by building followers and champions of the Jazzart brand.
- To manage the corporate identity brand and build relationships with media partners both local and international to promote the organisation’s objectives.
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and media through developing and distributing communication materials, literature, online resources, videos, and press releases
- Remain up to date with arts sector and education developments in the national and international arts sector to take up emerging public relations opportunities
- Coordinate staff input to develop and/or proofread all external communications and assist with the compilation of the Annual Report
- Co-ordinate the gathering of historical and current content, and the creation of new content for the organisations website, social media etc.
- Submit relevant reports to management and the board that show objectives, targets, strategies, outputs and outcomes of marketing efforts.
Contact Person: Averil Barry-Hughes @ 021 410 9848
Submit Cover letter and CV to:
Deadline: 02 September 2016